Thursday, May 20, 2010

lying beside your beautiful bones (wintersleep)

(click photos to enlarge)
(click photos to enlarge)
Hi all,

I love this outfit, but the shirt is a disappointment. I bought it on ebay and thought the measurements worked out for me, but the shirt is way too short. So I decided to wear it once and resell it (it was already pre-owned). I'm sad about it though because I love the floral pattern and the knot detail.

I finally remembered to include my bag in the outfit shot. I saw it at Target last week and convinced myself out of it, but when I went back to a different Target I decided I really wanted it. Do you all ever find yourselves going back for something you thought you could do without?

So I've been experimenting with eye makeup over the past week. I think you can tell if you enlarge the photos, but I went with a shimmery gray/blue today and I really like it. Outside of my recent love affair with mascara I really don't do much with my eyes because I find myself rubbing them too often. :)

Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!

Black cardigan: Fashion Bug ($12, March 2010)
Floral top: Ann Taylor via Ebay ($26, May 2010)
Gray tank: Old Navy (2009)
Gray pants: Ann Taylor Loft ($20, 2008)
Silver flats: DSW ($40ish, August 2009)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft Outlet ($20, September 2009)
Earrings: Gifted
Bag: Target ($29.99, May 2010)

3 Click here to comment :):

Lesa said...

cute purse, Target is a dangerous place.

Natalie said...

I agree with Lesa. Target is super dangerous. And I'm about to hop on their website :)

Natalie

K said...

Hi Lesa and Natalie! I love/hate Target for that reason. If I want to stick to a list I have to avoid certain parts of the store completely (shoes and clothes, I'm talking to you!)

:) Thanks for dropping by!