Thursday, May 27, 2010

ready/not ready

Good morning everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that I won't be posting any outfit updates this week. I got a bad cold last weekend so I was out sick Monday and Tuesday. Yesterday I went back to work but to be honest, I really didn't care what I looked like and put very little effort into my appearance. Today we're all wearing our kickball shirts (so no picture), and tomorrow I'm getting my wisdom teeth extracted. That's right...After 10+ years of various dentists attempting to convince me that I need to get them taken out, I'm finally taking the plunge. Aaaaaand I'm absolutely terrified. I'm so thankful I have D around to help me out.

I hope you all have a lovely long weekend, and I can't wait to catch up.

2 Click here to comment :):

Natalie said...

Good luck with getting your wisdom teeth out!

Hope you have a relaxing weekend.

Cynthia said...

I hope you are doing well!