Monday, May 3, 2010

a repeat of sorts.

Saturday
(click photo to enlarge)
Monday's jewelry
(click here for Monday's outfit)
Good morning all,

We're in the midst of a huge rainstorm so I didn't take any pictures today. But fear not-I'm wearing almost exactly the same outfit as I wore on August 18, 2009. I wouldn't want to keep you all hanging :) I did change up my bracelets (crazy, I know) because I just had to wear this new one today. I got it when ATL was having their 30% off Friends & Family sale and I just love the colors. It looks like it's currently sold out, so I'm glad I didn't wait for it to go on sale.

Over the weekend we took my grandmother up to a neighboring county and took pictures at a scenic stop off of the highway. Then we went to Perkins for lunch, which was great because I haven't had Perkins since sophomore year of college.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend!

Saturday:
Black cardigan: Target ($7.49, May 2009)
Dress: Old Navy ($20ish, May 2009)
Sandals: Target ($14.99, 2009)
Belt: NY & Co (2009)

Monday:
Blue cardigan: Target ($7.49, May 2009)
Dress: Old Navy ($30, April 2009)
Sandals: Target ($14.99, 2009)
Belt: NY & Co (2009)
Necklace: Etsy (2009)
Bracelet: Ann Taylor Loft ($20, April 2010)

2 Click here to comment :):

Donna said...

What a cute picture of your and your grandma! I've just discovered your blog though someone else's...you are bookmarked and right now I'm going through all old posts. Enjoy all your outfits and comments.

K said...

Thanks Donna! Which blog did you see me at? I'm guessing it was Sal at Already Pretty :) Thanks for stopping by!