Tuesday, May 4, 2010

rings and pearls and everything nice...

(click photos to enlarge)


Good morning,

In my smoothest move today (so far) I accidentally deleted all of my pictures so it took me a while to figure out how to recover them from my flash drive. Grrrr.

Jewelry is the theme today...Can you tell? I found a retired Stella & Dot stylist through craigslist and bought this beautiful necklace for 50% off the retail price. Then I found these two rings being sold in Friday's Fatshionista sales post and I fell in love. Good thing it all goes with today's outfit. :)

Before I go I just want to point out that I'm mixing patterns with my animal print belt and the floral cardigan. Baby steps, I know.

I hope you all have a great Tuesday!

Cardigan: KMart ($8 on sale, April 2010)
Blue ruffle dress: Old Navy ($10, Fall 2009)
Belt: NY & Co (2009)
Shoes: Piperlime ($54, March 2010)
Large labradorite rectangle ring and oval larimar ring: Fatshionista LJ community ($11 each, April 2010)
Necklace: Stella & Dot via craigslist ($34.50, April 2010)

1 Click here to comment :):

Lesa said...

I love all of your jewelry.