Friday, May 7, 2010

softer...

(click photos to enlarge)

Oh Friday, I'm so happy to see you again. I think I should start calling Friday "new dress day" for obvious reasons. I got this dress when Avenue had a great sale going ($10 or $20, I forget, off each dress plus another percent off coupon), which made the price much more reasonable than the original retail price. I loooove the colors and it's so easy to just throw a black cardigan on and call it a day. Oh, and this black cardigan? Totally the same style as yesterday. Don't judge. :)

I hope you all have a great Friday!

Black cardi: Ann Taylor Loft ($23, May 2010)
Dress: Avenue ($36, March 2010)
Black tank: Lane Bryant (free w/coupon, May 2010)
Shoes: Naturalizer Outlet ($40ish, 2009)
Necklace: Etsy ($25, December 2008)

1 Click here to comment :):

Cynthia said...

You look lovely today! Enjoy your weekend!