Wednesday, May 5, 2010

the tension and the terror...

(click photo to enlarge)Good morning,

This week has been passing soooo slowly. I was looking forward to Lost last night and it has to be one of the most depressing episodes I've seen. For some reason I think a sad Lost makes the week go by more slowly. Good thing there are Buffy reruns every day to distract me. :)

When I first started this blog one of my goals was to mix up my outfits and not wear the same combination over and over again. Well, that failed today. Mostly because a) I'm still working on how to change things and b) some outfits are just really comfortable and I don't want to change them. I mean, I love this striped top under the cardigan, and it's probably something I'll repeat more than twice. So hopefully you all don't mind :)

I hope everyone's Wednesday goes well!

Cardigan: Old Navy ($21, February 2010)
Striped top: Lane Bryant ($10, 2009)
Jeans: Calvin Klein ($48, January 2010)
Sandals: Chadwick's ($10, 2007)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft via Ebay (2008)

1 Click here to comment :):

C said...

I am totally on the same page as you with the comfortable outfits. I wear jeans all the time. When you look cute you can double up.

http://workwithwhatyouvegot.blogspot.com/