Monday, May 17, 2010

The watercolors of your memory...soft salutations to the murk (wintersleep)

(click photo to enlarge)
Good morning all,

So we all made it through a long Friday-Sunday. The meeting downtown went well, the show in Baltimore was great, and I really am too old to be getting home at 2:30am. :) Unfortunately we didn't get any pictures of the show (Wye Oak), but they sounded really good. Also, we won our first kickball game on Thursday! I even caught one of the balls! :)

I'm feeling sort of sloppy with today's outfit. I think it has to do with the white sandals. I don't think I've ever owned white shoes, and I thought they would be perfect for summer. I probably just need to get used to them (and get a pedicure). I will say the sandals are insanely comfortable. I never knew Target shoes could have so much cushioning! If you're interested, they're here.

I hope you all have a great Monday!

Floral top: Ann Taylor Loft
White tank: Lane Bryant (free, May 2010)
Black pants: Old Navy (2007)
White sandals: Target ($15, May 2010)
Necklace: Kohl's (free w/kohl's cash, 2009)

2 Click here to comment :):

Natalie said...

I have the exact same sandals! They are so comfortable! I wore them while shopping all day at the outlets!

I heart outlet shopping :)

ThriftyMomma said...

White freaks me out too, but I bought a pair and am going to give it a try. You always look perfectly pulled together!! You and a few other blogs have re-introduced me to belts of which I had a phobia about. Keep up the great pics!