Monday, May 10, 2010

you'll have to break me open to hear anything...


(click photos to enlarge)

(click photos to enlarge)
Happy Monday all!

Today's outfit makes me feel quite fabulous. Last week Kimberly over at Fab Finds Under $50 wore this outfit and it made me wish I had a lowcut maxi dress since I have the same exact top. Then I realized that this blue sundress would work perfectly because it's just a little bit too low in the front. :) I threw on my coral belt because I love the combo of navy with coral (and this dress needs some shape) and like I said, I'm very happy with the end result. Do you all have any favorite color combos?

Also, I have to tell you all that I stalked this dress online. No joke! Sometimes I find something on ON's website and they're out of my size, so I'll favorite it and see if it pops back up. Well, in this case I already had the coral and floral dress in this style, and the navy one kept popping up in larger sizes so I kept checking, and checking, and finally I was victorious :)

Navy dress: Old Navy ($25, May 2009)
Striped tee: Lane Bryant ($16, November 2009)
Belt: NY & Co (2009)
Shoes: 6pm ($24, September 2009)
Necklace: H+M ($9.95, October 2009)

1 Click here to comment :):

Lesa said...

Navy Stripes, so cool!