Thursday, June 24, 2010

a belated anniversary...

(click photos to enlarge)
Hi all,

You know what came and went without one thought in my mind? It was excavatingkscloset's 1 year anniversary! I started posting blurry pictures on Sunday, June 21 (clearly the weekend pictures weren't a hit with me, see also: short hair). I think the actual picture taking has gotten a little more acceptable. Also, if you want to super zoom on the photos you can click on them, and then click the magnifying glass and it will get even larger (terrifying, isn't it?) 

Thank you for taking the time to read the blog, and I hope to see another year come and go.

Top: Lane Bryant ($12, June 2010)
Skinny jeans: JCPenney ($28, January 2010)
Flats: DSW ($42, April 2010)
Earrings: Stella & Dot via Ebay ($35, June 2010)

1 Click here to comment :):

Lesa said...

Happy Anniversary!

I love the colors in your shirt and I always love jeans.