Thursday, June 10, 2010

Black-Out Challenge Day 4: The return of the maxi dress


(click photos to enlarge)
(click photos to enlarge)

First I'd like to take a moment and honor the dress from yesterday. I have never received so many compliments from both bloggers and real-life strangers in my life. I went out during lunch and I had random people stopping me to ask about the dress and where they could get one. Don't get me wrong, I usually dress for myself and if I get a compliment throughout the day then it's icing on the cake. But yesterday was really phenomenal. So I just want to say thank you to that dress (and the LJ user that sold it!)

Moving on to today's dress. I'm so happy long dresses still seem to be "in fashion" this summer, although I would still wear mine even if they weren't. I mean, a regular dress is great but a maxi dress is even better because whatever your leg situation is, it doesn't matter! :) And I cannot lie....I had another outfit picked out for today and I had planned on wearing those great shoes from yesterday. Well, the shoes broke my feet. Well, at least they rubbed them too much so I definitely wanted to give my feet a little break. Today is yet another day I'm glad my work environment is fairly casual.

I hope you all have a great Thursday!

Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft ($30, 2009)
Dress: Target ($30, March 2010)
Sandals: DSW ($30, March 2010)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft ($10? 2009)

0 Click here to comment :):