Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Black-Out 2010 Day 2: Debuting a new dress..

(click photos to enlarge)

How do you all like the new dress? I've had this picked out to wear a couple times but this is the first time I haven't changed my mind at the last minute. It fits into the blackout challenge quiet well :)

The dress is the perfect length for me to wear with flats, although they do get covered up. So here they are :) They are incredibly comfortable and at their sale price, I wish more colors had been available in my size!

Ebates (this is my referral link; if you're not signed up you can use it and I'll love you forever) had a drawing for a Sex and the City 2 laptop and the winner was announced yesterday. In order to win you had to submit a "fashionable" photo of yourself on their facebook page. I didn't win, but my picture was included in the blog entry. I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty excited when I saw it :) I included the image collage below. To see the full blog entry from ebates click here.

I hope you all have a great Tuesday!

White cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft ($24, May 2010)
Coral and white maxi dress: Target ($20 on sale, May 2010)
White tank: Lane Bryant (free!, May 2010)
(Invisible) White flats: Diba via 6pm ($25, May 2010)
Turquoise necklace: Urban Accents in Milwaukee ($32ish, May 2009)
Bracelet: Brighton via Ebay (2009)

4 Click here to comment :):

V said...

I love this dress on you, I must go find it at my Target, haven't seen it over there yet, you look great!

Cynthia said...

You know I have this same dress and you styled it exactly how I have hanging in my closet with a white cardigan and turquoise necklace.Saving my dress for our vacation. Good luck with your black out challenge.

Natalie said...

Turq and coral look great together!! If you had an aqua cardi, that would work well too!

K said...

V-Thanks! I couldn't believe it was on sale for $20 at the time. I think it's sold out online, but I've seen them in the local Target stores. I don't know if it helps, but I sized up because the fabric isn't stretchy. I hope you're able to find it!

Cynthia-That's great! I love pairing turquoise with coral. :) I think I might go for a dark purple cardigan next time. We'll see....

Natalie-I think aqua might be the one color cardigan I don't own. Looks like I have a new shopping goal! :) Thank you for the suggestion.