Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I got lost in a part of the woods...far from another. Cut the line between light and the good...

(click photos to enlarge)
Hiya all,

I thought I updated the blog for today when I actually haven't, so that's why I'm a little late :) It also looks like I have a few new followers, which always awes and amazes me, so thanks for dropping by!

I saw this open cardigan at T.J. Maxx a while back and convinced myself out of it. After I left I just couldn't get it out of my mind, but I understand that the stuff at TJ always changes, so I didn't set out trying to find it again figuring I'd just be disappointed. Then a few weeks ago I was in the same store and I spied it on the clearance rack in my size. I don't often feel like waiting pays off for me (I usually lose whatever it was I was thinking about or my size is long gone) but this time it worked! :) Now if only it weren't 90 degrees outside...I actually removed the belt before I left the house because I felt too weighed down in the heat.

I hope you all have a good Wednesday!

Open cardigan: T.J. Maxx ($20, June 2010)
Maroon tank: Ann Taylor Loft ($20, October 2009)
Black Pants: NY & Co-same as yesterday! (2008)
Burgundy shoes: Naturalizer via shoes.com ($68, January 2010)
Black belt: NY & Co ($6 on super clearance, June 2010)
Necklace: Lia Sophia via Ebay (2008)

1 Click here to comment :):

Maria said...

Hey, I have that cardigan! I love the way you styled it, I may just need to "borrow" your look soon. Well, probably in the fall actually. It's too hot right now.