Wednesday, June 2, 2010

is it really June already?

(click photos to enlarge)
Well, it's been a while now hasn't it? I'm finally back at work after my wisdom teeth extraction adventure on Friday, and I have to say I'm still in a lot of pain and my face is not back to its normal size. If I had more sick leave I probably would have taken off today too, but I don't so here I am.

Today I decided to stay comfortable in flats, but I wanted to break out this new (to me) vintage dress I bought on etsy a couple months ago. I am crazy about the pattern because I love all things tree related, and I think it looks quite nice with my blue cardigan. The dress itself is a sleeveless shift dress, which isn't my favorite cut, but I'll keep thinking about ways to remix it.

I hope you all are having a fantastic week!

Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft ($24, May 2010)
Dress: Etsy ($36, April 2010)
Flats: DSW ($40ish, August 2009)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft via Ebay (?, 2008)
Big blue ring: Fatshionista LJ ($11, April 2010)

0 Click here to comment :):