Friday, June 4, 2010

It's got to be a better Friday than the last....

(click photo to enlarge)
This time a week ago I was getting ready to get my teeth pulled. I'm happy to say I'm feeling much better than I was even yesterday, and I'm so glad it's another normal Friday. Do you all look forward to Fridays as much as I seem to? It's hard to believe having the weekends off wasn't even an option 5 years ago (I worked in retail).

I picked this shirt up at TJ Maxx the other week and I've been very excited to wear it. I've noticed chambray shirts on a few other bloggers and I never thought I would find one in my size, and it's a button-down at that! Usually non-stretchy + buttons = disaster with my top half.

Tomorrow the boy and a friend are going to see the musical Evil Dead, which I'm looking forward to. We saw the same production last halloween but I think this one is with a different crew, and it's being performed on a large stage instead of what amounted to a tiny basement. Do you all have any fun plans this weekend?

Chambray top: TJ Maxx ($14.99, April 2010)
Blue tank: Old Navy (2009)
Jeans: Caslon via Nordstrom ($29, April 2010)
Necklace: Ann Taylor ($45ish, December 2007)

0 Click here to comment :):