Thursday, June 3, 2010

the people get by...

(please excuse the wonky colors. I was trying to lighten the details)(click photos to enlarge)(click photos to enlarge)
Good Thursday all,

If you've been reading this blog for any length of time you may remember this dress from last summer. I think I've managed to get the cost per wear down into the pennies by now. I mean, it feels like pajamas, but much more work appropriate. You can't beat that! My cat seems to think that the dress is actually a toy, and she was chasing me around the room while I was trying to get today's picture taken :)

I hope everyone has a good pre-Friday!

Cardigan: Ebay ($7, April 2010)
Maroon maxi dress: Target ($24.99, July 2009)
Sandals: Target ($14.99, 2009)
Belt: NY & Co (2009)
Necklace: Consigned (2009)

0 Click here to comment :):