Friday, June 25, 2010

stadium love...

(click photos to enlarge)

(ring photo credit)

Good morning everyone,

Do you all follow sports? I don't follow any at all, but this world cup stuff has many of my coworkers more riled up than usual. It's quite amusing to watch and listen to them talk...
One of my soccer loving coworkers was actually the inspiration for this outfit. She had taken a zebra print skirt and pulled it up higher on her waist while tucking in her top, and it looked like a really cute dress. Since I found myself struggling with how to style this skirt, I decided to copy her. I wish I had chosen different shoes, but I love it otherwise :)

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Cardigan: Target ($7.49, May 2009)
Tank: Gap ($10, June 2010)
Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft ($9.88, August 2009)
Belt: NY & Co (2009)
Brown flats: Nine West ($34.99, August 2009)
Ring: Banana Republic ($35, June 2010)

3 Click here to comment :):

Natalie said...

This is such a lovely outfit on you! Very flattering and pretty!!! Hope you are having a nice weekend!

Maria said...

you are so cute! I just found your blog and I'm really enjoying it. We even have some of the same pieces in our wardrobe. I'll be sure to come back often!

K said...

Natalie-Thank you! The weekends always go by too quickly. I hope yours went well!

Maria-Thanks! I'm happy you found me :)