Monday, June 28, 2010

this time next week I hope to be asleep...

Waking up is so difficult and shopping is so easy (for me at least)...The Loft was having an extra 40% everything in stores, Torrid took an extra 50% off their clearance, Target had "buy more save more" deal, B. Makowsky bags were 60% off at 6pm, and temptation was just everywhere! I actually went to both Loft stores in my area (only to find they've gotten even more stingy with the availability of their larger sizes, which I didn't think was possible) but I managed to find a few cute things. And I may have bought another B. Makowsky bag. I wonder if they have therapy for a bag addiction...

In the midst of the sale shopping D and I went to a party on Saturday night, and I managed to get some pictures taken before we left.  

(click photos to enlarge)

Today, instead of wearing my weekend purchases I put on something I had picked out for last week. This cardigan has a silly pattern, but I love it. I first saw this cardigan at a CAbi Outlet in NJ last summer, and when I saw the price (something like $75) I decided the crazy bird cardigan was not for me. Recently I saw someone selling it on ebay with a "buy it now" or best offer price, and I got it for $14.50! CAbi stuff is usually very expensive, and I was excited to get it for such a great price. :) Do you all have any good ebay stories?

 
This is the last thing I'll ramble on about, I promise. :)  I finally got a pedicure this weekend, and I decided to paint my nails as well. I got some new colors from Zoya with their exchange program (you trade your old nail polishes for theirs and they'll match you bottle for bottle, and you pay $3.50 for shipping and handling for each bottle-click here for more info). Since I was only paying for shipping I decided to experiment and get colors I normally wouldn't wear, like sky blue, pale yellow, and this shimmery gold. I went with a sort of pinky coral on my toes (not from Zoya). Do you all have a favorite shade of nail polish?


Hope this Monday goes quickly for you all!

Saturday Outfit on D (all gifted by me hehe):
Blue shirt and brown pants: Old Navy
Shoes: 6pm

Saturday Outfit on myself:
Dress: CAbi via Ebay ($75ish, 2009)
Belt: NY & Co ($6, June 2010)
Shoes: 6pm ($24, September 2009)
Necklace: Gifted
Bag: T.J. Maxx ($50, T.J. Maxx)

Monday Outfit:
Crazy bird cardigan: CAbi via Ebay ($14.50, April 2010)
Green tank: Old Navy (2010)
Brown dress: CAbi Outlet ($25ish, July 2009)
Sandals: Ann Taylor Loft ($15, 2008)
Necklace: Ann Taylor (2008)
Bracelet: Gifted

2 Click here to comment :):

DanaElayne said...

I love OPI colors. I have a huge collection of it. My favorite color for fall is OPI's "I'm Not Really a waitress" and for summer "Cha-Ching Cherry" :)

I love the dress you have one! Lovely!

K said...

DanaElayne-I think you're the first person to actually answer a question on here, so thank you! :-) OPI is definitely my favorite nail polish line. They always go on so smoothly. I'm coveting "Read My Palm" and "Havana Dreams" right now.

Thank you for the compliment. Both dresses are uber comfortable, which makes me happy to wear them.