Wednesday, June 30, 2010

time changes everything...

(click photos to enlarge)
Good morning readers,

It seems that I just can't get tired of wearing dresses. Even with today being cooler (and what a nice surprise that was this morning) they're just so easy to wear and for the most part they make me feel good. It's still strange to think that 4 years ago I was not what you would call a dress person. Or a shoe person. Or really a clothes person at all, to be honest. I was just into music and my uniform was a band shirt, jeans, and flip flops. Style? Not so high on my personal list.
Anyway, let's move on to the shoes. They're actually what I styled my outfit around. I had been wanting a pair of Sofft shoes and when I saw these on 6pm I decided to take the plunge, and today marks their debut. The heel is a little uncomfortable because it's higher than I'm used to, and the strap is rubbing my toe into blister-ville, but I think they will be comfortable with a couple more wears. Unfortunately I expected them to be perfect right out of the box, which is foolish I suppose.
I hope you all have a great hump day!

Dress: Target ($19, December 2009)
Blue tank: Old Navy (2010)
Shoes: Sofft via 6pm ($40, May 2010)
Necklace: Ann Taylor (2008)

4 Click here to comment :):

Dustin said...

You look absurdly foxy. You would look beautiful in a sac. With Lisa Frank patterns adorning it. My point: You seriously glow!

Lesa said...

What a nice comment above! I love these kind of Diane von Frustenberg (I know I didn't spell that right!) dresses. Plus it was a great deal. Don't you love it?

K said...

Hi Lesa! Yes, I love DVF dresses too! Too bad they're so expensive (and don't come in my size).

The comment above yours was from my boyfriend, and I agree that it was a very nice thing to say. :)

Maria said...

I love Sofft shoes. I bought my first pair January and loved them so much that I bought a few more throughout the years, but my first pair was the best. The other 2 have been very narrow and it hurts to walk in them. I guess I gotta break them in more. I love this dress too. It's very flattering and the print minimizes the need for accessories.So cute and so well put together!