Wednesday, July 7, 2010

and the excitement fades...

(Credit: Pants, Necklace, Shoes)

Remember this top? I was just so darn excited when I bought it because a) it was chambray and b) it buttoned down over my chest area (which was and still is a huge triumph). Sadly, my love for this shirt died after wearing it that day. I spent most of the day pulling the shirt down because it wanted to try and turn around on me, and the shoulders kept falling backwards. So why am I wearing it again today? Well knowing I couldn't return it, I tried shrinking it in the dryer (which worked, possibly a little too well) and thought I'd give it one more go. To add a little originality I tried to pin a deep purple flower on the shirt, and ended up with a rip in the right chest area. Since I was running late (yes, again) I didn't have time to change or take a picture. So, after today's wear I'm saying goodbye to this top.

I hope you all have a great day!

Shirt of doom: T.J. Maxx ($14.99, April 2010)
Jeans: Old Navy (2009)
Necklace (same as yesterday): Stella & Dot via Craigslist ($45, June 2010)
Shoes: Piperlime ($54, March 2010)

0 Click here to comment :):