Thursday, July 8, 2010

blue to grey, grow up and blow away...(metric)

Good afternoon everyone,

I had a tough time deciding what to wear last night, and for some reason my indecision led me to try on every pair of jeans I haven't worn in forever. I think it was a test to see if they would fit (success!) So I decided on these rarely used wide leg pants. I had to spray about 1/3 of my downy wrinkle release magic on them (it would probably have been easier to just learn how to iron) but I think they turned out alright. How often do you all go through your clothes and try them on?

White cardi: Old Navy ($21, March 2010)
Blue rosette top: Lane Bryant ($20, March 2010)
Gray jeans: Ann Taylor Loft ($10, 2008)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft ($15, July 2010)
Bag: Kathy Von Zeeland via Marshall's ($40ish, 2009)

3 Click here to comment :):

Natalie said...

That blue is very pretty on you!

Lesa said...

You look great. I hae that same shirt in gray, almost bought the bue too, but I was economizing (HA!) The Kathy Z bag is Great too. Nice look all around!

K said...

Thanks Natalie and Lesa :)

Lesa, I actually have the gray one too. I can't just have one thing in one color! It's an issue of mine... :) I hope you're surviving well in the FL heat!