Friday, July 16, 2010

finally, a new hair style...

(click photo to enlarge)

Hi all,

I've been wanting a new haircut for quite some time, and last night I finally got it! I haven't had bangs since high school (and swore I never would again) but I found myself wondering if it would be so bad now that the world has straightening irons. All I wanted in high school were flat straight bangs. Instead I would get poofy things that protruded out from my forehead like I had been electrocuted. I didn't use the straightening iron this morning, but I'm excited to see what it can do :)

For reference, I asked my stylist to make my hair look like this:
I hope you all have a great weekend!

Cream cardigan: Target ($7.49, May 2009)
Floral top: Ann Taylor Loft (2008)
Jeans: NY & Co (2009)
Sandals: Target ($23, May 2010)
Necklace: Gifted (July 2010)

3 Click here to comment :):

Natalie said...

Oh your hair looks so pretty! I'm so jealous of you waves and your bangs! I have TWO callicks (?) that render me a FAILURE when it comes to bang growth!!

Lesa said...

Looks really cute!

K said...

Thanks y'all :) So far a total of 2 coworkers have noticed and said something about the haircut, which makes me feel both good and bad hah. :)