Thursday, July 1, 2010

a floral explosion...

(click photos to enlarge)
Good morning all,

This dress was hanging all the way in the back of my closet, destined to be forgotten for a couple months. I have quite a few black and white patterned dresses, and they all hang out in the back corner of my closet so it's easy for me to not even look at them. For once I decided not to grab something from the front, which resulted in this dress. 

I'm hoping to rearrange some stuff in my closet, and I'm thinking about investing in one of these to hold my cardigans (trust me, I have a lot). I feel like I could fit more cardigans in the boxes than I currently have hanging up (and I already use these space saving hangers from QVC). Do you all have any closet storage tips?

Only one more day until a 3 day weekend!

Dress: Merona via Ebay ($7.50, December 2009)
Tank: Old Navy (2008)
Shoes: 6pm ($24, September 2009)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft ($12.99, 2009)

4 Click here to comment :):

Corrine/Frock And Roll said...

Oh, what a beautiful dress! You look LOVELY!

Linda said...

Adorable dress. I love the blue tank. Nice pop of color.

Donna said...

Love the dress and pop of color in the tank. Shoes are cute too.

K said...

Thanks all! I felt particularly great in this dress today. :)