Friday, July 30, 2010

it's been a long 2 1/2 day week...

(click photo to enlarge)
Good morning everyone,

Even though I only worked for about 2.5 days this week it seems like the week has just been dragging so slowly. Tonight my grandmother and mom will be back from the beach and my mom is taking me car shopping on Sunday. To be honest I'm a bit nervous. What do you all have planned for the weekend?

Happy Friday!

Cardi: Nordstrom ($45, May 2010)
Coral top: Ann Taylor Loft ($20, 2008)
Jeans: Gap Outlet ($35.99, July 2010)
Sandals: Target ($23, May 2010)

2 Click here to comment :):

Branka said...

I'm in love with that floral cardigan, it's sooo beautiful!

K said...

Hi Branka,

Thanks! I love this cardi too. I actually bought it in green but I returned it because I liked the natural color a bit more.

Hope your day goes well!