The lovely Natalie gave me an award, which pretty much made my morning. So here are another ten things about myself (and links to 6 other blogs at the bottom).
5) I was the tallest kid in my school up until 4th grade (then I switched schools).
6) There were under 100 kids at the first school I was enrolled at (it was private; it also explains how I was the tallest).
7) I was a band nerd in high school (flute/oboe).
8) I have a tower of shoes in our spare bedroom. It's height has surpassed my head.
9) I don't believe in astrology, but I enjoy hearing about the different predictions.
10) I haven't kept in close contact with most of my high school friends.
Now it's your turn (that is, if you're into this sort of thing; no pressure). I nominate these lovely ladies:
Work With What You've Got
(6 is the new 10, yes)