Tuesday, July 13, 2010

a purse dilemma...

(click any photo to enlarge)

Hi all,

I have purses on my mind this morning. I switch out my purse a few times a week (depending out my outfit), and I left my flash drive in the purse that is conveniently at home. Annoying yes? So tell me, do you all change your purses?  :)


Let's move on to the outfit. I'm wearing a few new things that I'm pretty excited about. I've had my eye on the necklace I'm wearing for quite some time and when Trove announced she would be going out of business the necklace went on sale and into my price range. There are a few more pieces I might have to get before she closes up shop for good :)


Then there are my shoes. Shoes oh shoes, where do I begin? Well, I make it no secret that I love B. Makowsky, so imagine my excitement when I found out that he makes shoes. Unfortunately QVC is asking a bit too much for his wares. Then I came across these beauties on a new (to me) website, BonTon, and at $32.40 plus free shipping, they were a steal! Endless is still selling them for $83!

That's all I've got for today. I hope you all have a good one!

Dress: Lane Bryant via Ebay ($7.50, March 2010)
Black tank: Old Navy (2009)
Shoes: B. Makowsky via BonTon ($32.40, July 2010)
Necklace: Etsy: Trove ($30, July 2010)

4 Click here to comment :):

DanaElayne said...

I change my purse a lot. I am wondering why in the world they care?!

I usually get a lot of comments on my purses (I carry Vera Bradley's).

I think your style is cute and fashionable. Boohiss to purse jokes :)

K said...

DanaElayne-I agree with your boohiss. I don't know why they would care.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Also, I have no idea why your comment came up 3 times. Blogger seems to be having some comment issues as of late.

Lesa said...

I change my purse with every outfit I wear. With the exception of this summer, I am not working and I found a cute straw type purse with black trim at Target that seems to match with everything.

Other than that, 3 blacks, a red, gold, broze, pink, yellow, purple. Had a Coach but I needed the money so I sold it on ebay.

Ha! you are just more fashion forward than they,

Ps. I am always leaving things in the wrong bag--once my debit card-yikes!

K said...

Hah if I left my debit card in another purse I would freak out. So far I haven't left my wallet out when I change purses *knock on wood*

:)