Monday, July 12, 2010

the shoe sales are killing me...


Good morning all,

Can I tell you all a true story? Later this month I'm going to be buying a car. This is not news to me, and I have been putting away money for quite some time now. However, a certain amazing website is killing me with their shoe sales! I have been watching these beauties since last winter, and convinced myself out of them several times. However, there was a sale over the weekend and they went down to $19.95! So, in true K style, I bought one in every color (for less than what I was going to pay for 1; yes, that was my justification). So there went my car money for this month. Oh restraint, I have none. Now I'm trying to do some more selling on ebay to make up for my lack of restraint :) How do you all justify big purchases? Or do you? :) BTW, my parents came across a phrase that summarizes my thoughts: If the shoe fits, buy it in every color.

I hope you all have a fantastic day!

Dress: Gap Outlet ($30, July 2009)
Belt: NY & Co ($6, June 2010)
Sandals: Ann Taylor Loft ($15, 2007-I screwed up the date on the last post)
Necklace: Kohl's ($20 on sale, July 2010)

3 Click here to comment :):

Dustin said...

Very well-written entry.

I now see that I really should quit being the early bird and find a reason to stick around in the morning. You are much more gorgeous than that whole sun-rising, birds-chirpring, flowers-swaying-to-music crap that goes on in the morning.

Cecilia said...

That must be hubby. How sweet! :)

K said...

Hah yes, Dustin is the boyfriend. :)