Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sleep now and dream of who you'll be...when you finally become someone.

(click any photo to enlarge)

Good morning all,

Today's picture is nothing special, so I'd like to take a moment to talk about my new shoes.

I've known about the Clarks brand for a while, but it wasn't until this past year that I really started wearing them. I've been watching this particular style on amazon for quite some time, and when I saw the tan pair (pictured above) at the Clarks outlet I decided to try them out. I ended up loving them so much that I went to another Clarks outlet on the way back to MD and bought them in two other colors. They are so incredibly comfortable, and the leather is buttery soft.


In other shoe news, I got my Piperlime order yesterday and a certain someone was very excited about the box.


I'm still undecided about the Piperime order, so I'll save my opinions for another time.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!

Top: Lane Bryant ($12, June 2010)
Jeans: Calvin Klein ($48, January 2010)
Sandals: Clarks Outlet ($40, July 2010)
Necklace: Lia Sophia via Ebay (2008)

2 Click here to comment :):

Lesa said...

I agree, Clarke's are the best! Bet your Kitty is glad your home.

K said...

Hi Lesa! Yes, Katy was very excited to have us home. When I leave for work in the mornings she looks so devastated. I keep trying to reassure her that we'll be back :)