Thursday, July 15, 2010

sweet disposition...

(click photo to enlarge)

Good morning all,

Some coworkers and I were talking about the movie 500 Days of Summer (which I loooved) and my one coworker said that the soundtrack got her interested in The Smiths. Better late than never, right? I mean, I didn't fully realize my interest in Elliott Smith until watching Good Will Hunting, so I can't give her too much grief. Anyway, our talk made me want to listen to the 500 DOS soundtrack, so I fulfilled my want this morning on the way to work. For some reason this particular soundtrack puts me in a good mood. Do you all have any favorite perk-up songs?

I hope you all have a great Thursday!

Floral top: Ann Taylor Outlet (2009)
Gray tank: Old Navy (2010)
Jeans: Nordstrom ($29, April 2010)
Sandals: Kohl's ($17.60 on sale + coupon, July 2010)
Pearl necklace: Gifted (July 2010)
Station necklace: QVC via Ebay (2009)

2 Click here to comment :):

Lesa said...

The colors in your shirt are so pretty and I always love pearls.

K said...

Thanks Lesa :)