Monday, July 19, 2010

this fire it's burning, burning us up...

(click any photo to enlarge)

Good morning all,

How was everyone's weekend? I had a nice time preparing for my mother's visit (she arrives this Wednesday). Otherwise, Friday was actually our (D and myself) 3 year anniversary, and along with a few other great gifts, I got this:


I mean, you can't go wrong with a strawberry cheesecake ice cream cake. I didn't even know they existed! Hopefully this will become a tradition :)

We also made time to go to our local Target and I found a few things on clearance. I've been wanting a pair of sunglasses for our vacation and I thought the ones below were alright (I hate most sunglasses on myself), and then I noticed they were on clearance for under $4 and loved them even more :)


Clockwise from the top:
Striped Top: $9.08
L'Oreal HIP eyeshadow: not on sale, around $8 
Sunglasses: $3.47!
Gold sandals: $13.98
Miss Trish seahorse sandals: $17.98
Black sandals: $13.98

Last night I decided to try out a crazy shade of yellow nail polish, which you can see below. I'm not sure how I feel about it. Perhaps I'll mix it with a pearly white next time to try to tone it down, hehe.


I hope you all have a great day!

Teal top: Old Navy (2007 or 2008, I forget)
Yellow tank: Old Navy (2009)
Skirt: NY & Co ($3.50!, July 2010)
Sandals: Target ($14.99, 2009)
Necklace: Stella & Dot via Ebay ($61, July 2010)
Rings: Stella & Dot ($37 each, April 2010)

PS-I just have to mention the great price I got on this skirt. I saw it at NY & Co last week, and it was marked down to $4.99. I had an extra 30% off coupon, which brought this skirt down to $3.50! Yes, I bought one in every color. You know what the best part is? I paid $30 for this skirt a few months ago and returned it because I figured I'd see it on sale sometime. Although I never thought I'd get it for such a great price.

5 Click here to comment :):

J said...

Where did those sandels come from?

K said...

Hi J,

I'm not sure which sandals you're referring to but they all came from Target. :)

Natalie said...

Super cute shoes! Also, I love your necklace!! So bold and pretty.

Left you a little something on my blog! Have a good week!!

Natalie

http://twoprepsinapod.blogspot.com

J said...

Thanks!!! Here I come Target

K said...

Good luck finding them J!

Thanks Natalie! :)