Friday, July 9, 2010

time flies...

(click any photo to enlarge)

Good morning all,

Four day workweeks should happen more often, right? Yesterday seemed to drag on for a bit but overall I'd say this week has gone by pretty fast. Do you all have any plans for the weekend?

Yesterday I had a few packages waiting for me when I got home, and Katy Kat loooves it when I get packages (almost as much as I do). 

A few of the things I got yesterday were incorporated into today's outfit. I got this flowy tank top in two colors during Old Navy's sale (I should buy stock in them or something), the pearl necklace was a gift from D, and the shoes were a great find on ebay. I not only got today's pair, but I got red and brown as well. And the best part? I paid under $15.50 for all three pairs! I love ebay :)


I hope you all have a great weekend!

Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft ($24, June 2010)
Tank: Old Navy ($14.50, July 2010)
Jeans: Michael Kors via Ebay ($24.99, June 2010)
Shoes: Clarks via Ebay ($5.15, July 2010)
Long necklace: H&M ($7.95, September 2009)
Pearl necklace: Gifted from D (July 2010)

3 Click here to comment :):

Natalie said...

What a deal on the shoes!!!

natalia said...

You scored three pairs of (supercute) Clarks shoes for 15 bucks? ARE YOU SERIOUS! I just threw down $200 Canadian with shipping for three pairs of awesome sandals, and I thought *I* got a decent deal. A winner is you!

nat // juxta-posing.tumblr.com

K said...

Hi Natalie and Natalia,

I'm in disbelief about the shoes too! I've looked at the order confirmation page at least 10 times to assure myself that I'm not dreaming or missing zeros somewhere. :) Would you believe that I was 1 of 2 bidders? Good timing I suppose.

Natalia-Those sandals you bought are super cute though, and now I know of another shoe website (gravitypope) that I had no idea existed before. This could be bad... :)