Friday, July 23, 2010

vacation time!

(click any photo to enlarge)
(disclosure: the first pic on the left is lightened for optimal viewage)

Good morning everyone,

I'm especially looking forward to the end of this particular Friday because D and I are meeting up with my family in Rehoboth Beach for the next 4 days. We haven't taken a real vacation since December and we're both really looking forward to relaxing on the beach (and going to the outlets, of course). Do you all have any weekend plans?

Since we'll be driving for a few hours tonight I wanted to wear something comfortable. This dress is great because it's a wonderfully soft and silky fabric, and it doesn't seem to wrinkle. I bought it in brown as well and I'm thinking of packing that one too :)

Did you all buy anything during the extra 20% off sale at Piperlime? I had some store credit that I needed to use so I bought these two pairs of adorable shoes (I've been lusting over the dotted blue ones for a while now):

(credit)

Happy Friday!

Yellow cardi: Ann Taylor Loft via Ebay ($19, June 2010)
Dress: Target ($20, July 2010)
Sandals: Target ($14.99, 2009)
Necklace: Gifted (July 2010)

2 Click here to comment :):

Dustin said...

Gorgeous and incredibly stylish as always. You are like the antithesis of a Nelson music video.

Bombshell Beauty said...

My family used to vacation on Rehobeth beach when I was a kid. Have a great time!