Thursday, August 5, 2010

the beginning of a long day

(click any photo to enlarge)

Hi all,

I wanted something easy and breezy to wear today because I feel like it's going to be a long one, and this dress fit the bill (also, I'm a walking Target ad today). As I was going through my closet last night I took note of all the boots and got excited about fall all over again. I'm really not a summer person, although I love wearing sandals. :)


I hope you all have a lovely Tuesday!

Cardigan: Target ($7.49, May 2009)
Dress: Target ($20, July 2010)
Sandals: Target ($13.98, July 2010)
Belt: NY & Co (2009)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft ($7!, July 2010)

3 Click here to comment :):

Dustin said...

That's quite a striking color combination. You really blur the line between adorably cute and mega-sexy (while even making the line itself look fashionable!).

Linda said...

Love the belt. Looks great!

K said...

Thanks Linda! I think I might try a light blue belt next time :)