Wednesday, August 18, 2010

bend your arms to look like wings...(funeral for a friend)


Good morning all,

After spending far too much time taming my bangs this morning I had to run through a heavy downpour to get into my building which of course, obliterated all my hard hair work :) 

So I'm thinking about ebaying this dress. I love the pattern, but I feel like I have to wear something over it because the pattern is just so loud. I do like that it has almost every color in it so matching is pretty easy. But I have a lot of dresses, and why not keep the ones I really love?

D suggested the pose below, and I find it rather hilarious, but he said it's a keeper, so here it stays. I hope you all have a great Wednesday!


Black cardigan: Fashion Bug ($12, March 2010)
Dress: Avenue ($26, March 2010)
Blue tank: Old Navy ($3, July 2010)
Sandals: Target ($13.98, July 2010)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft ($15, July 2010)

2 Click here to comment :):

Linda said...

I like how the necklace and dress seem to go together. Nice job. I like the dress but like you I would have to wear something over it.

K said...

Thanks Linda! I wondered if the necklace would be too matchy matchy and then decided it looked fine. I still haven't decided if the dress is going on ebay or not :)