Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My heart isn't in this. I'm supposed to be a seasoned fighter...(rainer maria)


Good morning lovelies,

I went through at least 4 dresses and 2 other outfits before finally deciding on what you see this morning. We have a large meeting at work today so I decided to go for a conservative pants type deal. In this particular instance I don't think the dress code really matters, but it makes me feel better to wear something I'll be comfortable with. Do you all have any go-to outfits when you have a big meeting?

You know what would have looked stellar with this outfit? The navy polka dot flats I mentioned at the bottom of this post. Unfortunately I had to return them because a 9 was too big and the 8.5s were too small. Too bad they don't make an 8 3/4 or something. I did end up keeping the turquoise flower sandals (they're still available, click here if you're interested) and I can't wait to wear them with one of my dresses.


I hope you all have a great Wednesday!

Floral cardigan: Old Navy ($23, March 2010)
Navy striped top: Target ($3.24, August 2010)
Gray pants: Old Navy (2009)
Black flats: Nine West Outlet ($20, July 2009)
Necklace: Stella & Dot via Craigslist ($45, June 2010)

3 Click here to comment :):

Linda said...

I love the whole outfit. It's just what I wear to work on a daily basis!

Lesa said...

What a great outfit! love the Old Navy Cardigan!

K said...

Thanks Linda! I was very comfortable all throughout the day :)

Lesa-Thanks! I've had that cardigan for a while but this was my first time wearing it.