Tuesday, August 17, 2010

today is a day of new things...


Hi all,

I'm showing off a few new-to-me items today. I received this dress courtesy of ebay, the tank during my Faith 21 adventure, and the ring is from the QVC outlet. I wish we had a QVC outlet around here but it definitely makes it more special to only go once a year.


I don't have much else to say (and it's rather busy here at work) so I hope you all have a great day!

Dress: Ebay ($6.16, August 2010)
Tank: Faith 21 ($3.90, August 2010)
Shoes: Clarks via Ebay ($5.15, July 2010)
Ring: QVC Outlet ($21, July 2010)
Necklace: Custom order from Etsy ($62, February 2009)

3 Click here to comment :):

Sarah R said...

You look very pretty today! How are you liking your new bangs?

Lesa said...

I like all of your jewelry today,soo pretty and you really got lucky at EBAY!

K said...

Hi Sarah-I both love and hate my bangs at the moment. When they lay flat, I love them. But it does add an extra 10 min. to my morning routine, which I have a hard time accepting. Thanks for asking!

Lesa-It's hard to believe I used to ignore ebay completely. It wasn't until a couple years ago that I started looking into all the great deals to be found, especially for things that have come and gone in larger department stores. I also enjoy selling on there from time to time :)