Thursday, August 26, 2010

We are the living dead, yeah, the living dead. That's the way it is, that's the way it's always been...(tilly and the wall)


Hi all,

It's still a crazy day at work so I'm going to make this short. I'm wearing my Clarks sandals (yes, again) and I just wanted to admit that I now own every color. Amazon is having a 25% off sale on sandals (the prices are already pretty good) and I bought the three remaining colors that I had yet to own. Interested? Click here.

Also, the back of this cardigan is full of win. I love it. The parrot agrees.


Gray cardigan: Torrid ($15, July 2010)
Top: Lane Bryant ($10, 2009)
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft (2008)
Shoes: Clark's Outlet ($50, July 2010)
Necklace: Stella & Dot via Craigslist ($45, June 2010)

2 Click here to comment :):

The Fairy Glade said...

I love that cardigan so much. I note that you get some of your jewellery from "craigslist". Do they have a website at all? Dev x

K said...

Thanks! You can think of craigslist as an online classifieds site. Anything you could possibly look for is on that site. You can look for real estate, material items like furniture/clothing/jewelry, jobs, and much more. It's divided by state and then by region...I'm not sure how it works overseas. Anyway, I saw a Stella & Dot stylist selling some of her jewelry through craigslist and bought two pieces from her for 50% off the retail price, which is why you see craigslist in my posts.