Friday, August 27, 2010

we're all friends here...


Good afternoon all,

Are you getting tired of my parrot backdrop yet? D has been leaving early for work, while I have been sleeping later, which results in pictures during my lunch hour. By the time I get myself back to waking up earlier it will be too dark outside to take pictures in the morning :)

I'm loving these shoes (although my left pinky toe is sort of not on board with them). I went to DSW for a gift card and of course, against my better judgment, walked back to the clearance section and found these brown crocodile sandals. I couldn't resist!

Happy Friday!

Cardigan: Ann Taylor Outlet ($28.79, July 2010)
Tank top: Ann Taylor Loft ($12, December 2009)
Jeans: Calvin Klein ($48, January 2010)
Shoes: Sofft via DSW ($40, August 2010)
Necklace: Chico's Outlet (gifted, July 2010)

3 Click here to comment :):

Sarah R said...

I'm cool with the parrot. I'm hoping you decorate him for the holidays. Does he have a name? I name random stuff around me. My fax is Fiona. (Yes, Fiona the Fax.)

K said...

Sarah-I love Fiona the Fax. I don't know why but I'm leaning towards Rex the Parrot. And I do plan on dressing them up for the holidays :) I usually add mr. or mrs. in front of inanimate objects, especially when I'm getting annoyed at them (Mr. Computer was not playing nice today).

Have a good one! :)

Dustin said...

You are, without a doubt, the most dazzling woman to ever be photographed beside a crinkled toucan. You make Sherilyn Fenn look like Al from Happy Days.