Monday, August 16, 2010

When asked how today is going I've replied, "It's a Monday"...

(Saturday afternoon outfit)

Hi all,

I've had quite a busy weekend (by my standards). Saturday afternoon I met up with a fun and lovely group of women from an online community, and we had lunch and shopped in one of the larger malls in the area. I wanted to be comfortable so I wore jeans and one of my new favorite cardigans (yes, I have this in every color offered; don't judge). I also decided to debut my new purse find from T. J. Maxx. It was only $20 (and I had a $19.99 credit, so really, a penny!)

During our shopping expedition we went into a Forever 21, which had most of the back corner dedicated to their plus size line, Faith 21. Since I had never been in one (I've only ordered online) I took 12 things to try on but ended up buying the denim dress you see below. Since I was headed out to a party later that night I decided to wear the dress right away. It looks like denim but it's really a soft stretchy material that was quite comfortable.

So that leaves us at today, the ever eventful Monday. I had this outfit picked out for Friday of last week but I got lazy and pushed it up to this week. Do you all ever change your minds about your outfit choices?


Happy Monday!

Saturday afternoon:
Cardigan: Old Navy ($15.75, July 2010)
Purple tank: Ann Taylor Loft ($9, May 2010)
Jeans: Nordstrom ($29, April 2010)
Gold sandals: Target ($13.98, July 2010)
Purse: T.J. Maxx ($20, August 2010)

Saturday Evening:
Same cardi & bag
Denim Dress w/belt: Faith 21 ($22.80, August 2010)
Shoes: Clarks Outlet ($50, July 2010)

Monday:
Yellow cardi: Ann Taylor Loft via Ebay ($19, June 2010)
Green dress: CAbi via Ebay (2009)
Tank: Gap (2010)
Shoes: Naturalizer Outlet ($40ish, 2009)
Necklace: Gifted (July 2010)

3 Click here to comment :):

Linda said...

Love the demin dress. Very cute!

Natalie said...

Looking lovely in every picture!

K said...

Thanks Linda and Natalie :) My hair played nice that day, which is always appreciated.