Wednesday, August 4, 2010

will you love me darling, when I get there...

(click any photo to enlarge)

Good morning everyone,

During our Rehoboth trip I made a stop at the Ann Taylor Outlet and I managed to spend a large chunk of my budget while I was there. I was hoping to find some cute dresses but instead I got 2 patterned tops, 2 cardis, 2 cowl neck tops, and 2 tank tops (including today's tank).


Outlet stores can be so hit and miss for me (not that I consider this past trip a miss). When I was in New Jersey for work I found so many great things at both the Ann Taylor and the Loft outlet.  Do you all have luck at the outlets?

Hope your Wednesday goes well!

Coral cardi: Ann Taylor Loft ($24, June 2010)
Tank: Ann Taylor Outlet ($13, July 2010)
Jeans: Nordstrom ($29, April 2010)
Necklace and Earrings: Stella & Dot (craigslist/ebay)

1 Click here to comment :):

Lesa said...

Hi!
When you have time, come on over to my blog I have tagged you to answer some questions.

Lesa
Always Summer