Wednesday, August 25, 2010

working through wednesday...


Hi all,

Sorry for the absence yesterday. I promise I wasn't wearing anything exciting, and my lack of excitement totally carried into today. I'm taking advantage of how casual my office can be :) Also, I haven't been in a dress-wearing mood. I'm sure it will pass.

I didn't get a great shot of today's shoes, so they're pictured below. I really like them, but the straps are tight and digging into my feet, which is disconcerting. Hopefully they'll stretch out with use/time.
(credit)

I hope you all have a great day!

Top: Ann Taylor via Ebay ($6, August 2010)
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft (2008)
Sandals: Piperlime ($20, July 2010)-Currently $29.97 and I have no idea why
Necklace: Stella & Dot via Craigslist ($34.50, April 2010)

0 Click here to comment :):