Friday, September 17, 2010

a Friday of epic proportions...


 Good morning everyone,

I wanted to wear something I felt good in since I knew today would be long. These pants are from Target's new fit line and I love them. I actually bought them in the other colors as well but none of them looked right. The fabric on these is much more forgiving than the others.Can I also say that I think the colors/pattern mixing looks lovely today? I'm going to give myself a pat on the back. :)


We never made it to the moonlight cruise last night. It started raining and we were both not in the mood to deal with the metro/rush hour/etc...So hopefully we'll go another day.

Lastly, here's a better shot of my shoes:

(credit)

Happy Friday!

Cardigan: New York and Company (2008?)
Floral top: Old Navy ($11.55, August 2010)
Plaid pants: Target ($18 on sale, September 2010)
"Nude" shoes: Lulu's ($55 w/coupon, June 2010)
Necklace: Lane Bryant (free when opening a credit card/coupon, March 2010)

5 Click here to comment :):

Sarah R said...

I love that cardigan. I don't own a single one except an old ratty one from college. I think I see a collection needing to be started...

Maria said...

Your shoes are lovely! I've been looking for something very similar to those for a while. I have some that are almost identical, but in black and I love them. Oh, and yes, the print mixing is very nicely done.

Lesa said...

Hi K!

Those shoes make me want to immediately go get some! The color of your cardi is cute too, perfect outfit!

Iris said...

Those shoes are fabulous! And I applaud your pattern mixing, I've been on that kick all week :)

K said...

Thanks Sarah! I'm not sure I understood what cardigans were in college but I've since seen the light :) I'm not allowed to buy any more at this point!

Thanks Maria! I got mine on sale from Lulus.com. I own the black ones too (I haven't worn them yet). They're pretty comfortable, although the toe part does get a little sore by the end of the day.

Lesa-Thank you! I really felt good in that outfit. I might have to repeat it sometime :)

Iris-Thanks! :) I'm going to have to check out your pattern mixing.