Thursday, September 30, 2010

I could use a warm kiss instead of a cold goodbye...


Hi all,

Sorry for the late update. It's been a shitasticly bad day, so my photos had to be taken after work. Also, I'm wearing a shirt that's at least 2 sizes too big on me. Nothing a little belting can't help (next up: hot water and the dryer).


I hope you all had a better day than I did!


Shirt: INC via Ebay (September 2010)
Jeans: Old Navy (2008?)
Boots: DSW (2009)
Necklace: Forever 21 (2010)
Hoop earrings: Lia Sophia via Ebay (2010)
Square green earrings: Gifted from mom (2009)
Belt: NY & Co (2010)

4 Click here to comment :):

Sarah R said...

Sorry you had a rotten day, but at least tomorrow is Friday.

Iris said...

I hope tomorrow is better :)

Lesa said...

Your jewelry is gorgeous and you are lucky you can wear a belt it just seems to make things more unflattering on me.

K said...

Sarah-You are right, and Fridays are usually the best as far as weekdays go.

Iris-Thanks for the nice thought :)

Lesa-Thanks! When I was younger I always gave my mom a hard time (playfully) about her amazing jewelry collection, and now I understand why she has it :) Mine doesn't compare to hers, but I've definitely grown into appreciating jewelry (and belting things!) :)