Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm back, and with a new lipstick :)


Hi all,

Sorry for my unexpected absence yesterday, but I promise my clothing wasn't too exciting. Will a cute cat picture earn my forgiveness?


So today's outfit was actually planned for yesterday's wear, but I got a case of the lazy Monday's and went with jeans and a cardi instead.

Let me go on a tangent about this lip color. Yesterday after work finally ended we stopped in Target for some movie snacks (my coworker and I saw Scott Pilgrim vs The World...it was amazing) and I decided to try out Maybelline's new lip stain (I had a $2 off coupon). I have to say, it is so much better than CoverGirl's lip stain. CG usually dries out my lips and leaves a faded ring of color, but Maybelline's really stays. I put some on last night and it was still there when I woke up this morning :) If you're interested, the color I'm wearing today is called "cranberry crush". It even has a nice fruity smell to it.

I hope you all have a lovely Tuesday!

(pretty fall foliage from our front yard)
Cardi: Ann Taylor Loft ($36, May 2010)
Dress: Old Navy ($10, Fall 2009)
Shoes: 6pm ($24, October 2009)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft ($20, September 2010)
Earrings: Stella & Dot via Ebay ($35, June 2010)

5 Click here to comment :):

Sarah R said...

I'm jealous of your fall foliage. You know we don't get any of that here FL.

Linda said...

Love the dress!

K said...

Thanks Sarah! Fall is my favorite time of year and it's probably my favorite difference between here and FL :)

Linda-Thanks! :)

Lesa said...

Hi K,

Thanks for the tip about the lip stain, I will try it out as I agree with you about the Cover Girl. I love the colors of your outfit today, but I have to admit I love kitty more.

K said...

Hey Lesa-I'm glad to hear someone agrees about CG's lip stain. Anyone I've talked to that wears it swears by it, but I just don't think it works very well.

I too love the kitty more than my outfits most days :)