Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm a shoe cheater!

 
Hey all,

So remember the adorable blue heels I bought that I was just so damn excited about? Well I am a bad shoe mother. While I am still stoked about my blue shoes, I went out and bought their kindred in red and decided to wear them first. Shoe neglect award, here I come!

My real reason for debuting the red ones (other than the huge cuteness factor) is stress related. I mean, a pair of red shoes just makes me feel a little bit better about everything. Today is definitely a red shoe day.


I hope you all have a lovely Thursday!

Blue cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft ($24, June 2010)
Navy dress: Ann Taylor Loft ($36, June 2010)
Red heels: Must Have Shoes** ($70.56, September 2010)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Outlet ($20, September 2009)
Earrings: Part of a set from Urban Accents in Milwaukee ($32ish for the set, May 2009)

**I actually joined a "shoe club" via Must Have Shoes in order to get a discounted price on these lovelies. Even though it cost $20/year to join the shoe club I made up the cost plus another $20 off with their discount system.

4 Click here to comment :):

Iris said...

Those shoes really are fabulous! Red shoes definately make a statement :)

The Fairy Glade said...

Love, love love them and think they would go nice with the dress you wore yesterday too..which I also adore by the way. Dev x

K said...

Thank you Iris :)

Hi Dev! Thank you! Have you been enjoying your new dresses?

Amblus said...

Cute! I love the shoes!