Wednesday, September 29, 2010

a random photo session


Hi all,

How is your week going? I'm in denial about it being Wednesday, the end of the month, and the year 2010 in general. Guess I should get over it already.

My coworker and I went out on a quick errand during lunch and she got very excited about this truck sitting in a parking lot. When I mentioned that I happened to have my camera we just had to stop. She's also the only person among my "real life" relations (outside of the boyfriend) that knows I have a fashion blog, so she took today's photo for me :)


Don't be deceived by those black flats I'm wearing in the picture. I actually wore the wonderful teal heels today but I didn't want to walk around in them during lunch.

Happy Wednesday!

Me:
Top: Kiyonna via Livejounal ($13, September 2010)
Pants: Target ($18, September 2010)
Black flats: Nine West Outlet ($20, July 2009)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft (2008)
Wacky van: Local eatery :)

Coworker:
Black vest: NY & Co
Pink top: No idea
Jeans: $7, Target
Shoes: Also no idea

2 Click here to comment :):

Lesa said...

too cute!

K said...

I'm glad you like it :)