Wednesday, September 1, 2010

perfecting the art of leaving...


Hi all,

I think today is going to be a good day. I set my alarm for 6:15, ended up waking up at 6:45, decided to risk taking the time to take an outdoor picture anyway and I still made it to work on time.


In other news, this whole outfit was picked out in order to match these new shoes (adorable, no?)  I almost bought them in a black and white pattern but I decided I have enough black shoes. 

I hope you all have a good day!

Teal cardigan: Target ($7.49, May 2009)
Striped top: Lane Bryant ($10, 2009)
Gray pants: Old Navy (2009)
Shoes: Bandolino via Bonton ($17.60, July 2010)
Necklace: Lane Bryant (free w/coupons, March 2010)

4 Click here to comment :):

Thriftymomma said...

Love the outfit esp. the cardigan and shoes!! I was wondering if you every shop at MissPhit.com ? I think their sizing is junior plus, but I'm not sure. I was thinking of ordering a few things from them and wondered if you have before and how you thought the sizing and quality was. Love the nautical and Military trends but find it difficult to find pieces and when I do they are so expensive...grrr

Iris said...

I love the outift expecially the stripes mixed with the pattern on those shoes!!!

Linda said...

Love the shoes. So adorable!

K said...

Hi Thriftymomma,

I have never heard of missphit so I can't advise about the quality or fit of their clothing. I'm totally in love with this shirt though: https://www.missphit.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=279&osCsid=0ef210c2dd665b7c7874bcc283aa7d11 :)

Iris-Thanks for noticing! I keep meaning to mix up patterns and colors more often :)

Thanks Linda! Sadly the shoes are now off because they were killing my heels, but I expected that and brought a back up pair just for this reason.