Wednesday, September 22, 2010

summer's second wind...


 Hey all,

It looks like the rest of our week won't be very fall-like so I wanted to get a wear out of a couple more summery dresses. I keeled over (with happiness) when I saw this dress for sale on ebay, and was even more surprised to learn it's made by Merona (Target). I don't recall ever seeing anything like this, but it could be from a while back. :)


I mean, who can say no to this cute bird pattern?


Happy Wednesday!

Coral cardi: Ann Taylor Loft ($24, June 2010)
Bird dress: Merona/Target via Ebay ($12, August 2010)
Shoes: Lulu's ($55, June 2010)
Belt: NY & Co (2009)
Necklace: Chico's Outlet (gifted, July 2010)

5 Click here to comment :):

Iris said...

I like the way the belt pulls this whole outfit together!

Natalie said...

I dedicated my most recent post to you and your eBay skills!

http://twoprepsinapod.blogspot.com/2010/09/wednesday-922.html

Natalie :)

K said...

Thanks Iris!

Natalie-Thanks for your post :) I have had my share of bad luck on ebay, but I've gotten some great purchases from there as well.

Linda said...

I love the dress. Such a great pattern.

K said...

Thank you Linda! :)