Tuesday, September 14, 2010

tuesday twirling...


Good morning/afternoon all,

I'm so happy to hear that I'm not the only one checking out the maternity goods. Now I don't have to get rid of all my maternity dresses :) Just kidding, they're cute and no one can tell the difference. To show off my happiness I decided to wear another maternity dress today :) I saw this dress and was so taken I paid full price for it...Whenever I see something I really like at Target I buy it (within budget) and then contemplate it because I've learned that something you really want will likely be sold out later.

Anyway, this look came to mind last winter, and at the time I was totally excited about it. Then for some reason I kept forgetting to put the maxi dress with the jacket and bam, it's fall already. Better late than never I suppose.

(This was my failed attempt at spinning around. I look like a floating ghost!)
I hope you all have a fantastic Tuesday!

Jacket: Torrid ($20, September 2009)
Dress: Target ($30, March 2010)
Pink tank: Old Navy (2009)
Unseen shoes: Clarks via Ebay ($15.50/3, July 2010)
Necklace: Chico's Outlet (gifted, July 2010) 

4 Click here to comment :):

Cynthia said...

Love the jacket over the dress. I picked up a denim jacket this summer at Torrid and it's hiding in my closet somewhere!

Sarah R said...

I think the entire outfit is super cute.

The Fairy Glade said...

Another very pretty outfit. I love your green shoes from yesterdays post too. I decided to try a pair of heeled sandals, a purchase from ebay that had only been worn once. Really lovely condition. They were Clarks, so I thought that they would be comfortable..oh boy, how I wish I hadn't. A short trip into the supermarket before work and I was virtually crippled. I had to take them off the minute I got to work and go barefoot for the rest of the day! I would have driven home barefoot too if it had been possible (and safe)!! Straight back onto ebay methinks. Dev x
p.s. which name do you use for ebay so I can look out for your goodies?

K said...

Thanks Cynthia! I too bought a denim jacket (from Kohl's) that's squished in my closet somewhere :)

Sarah-Thank you!

Dev-I'm sorry to hear about your uncomfortable clark's experience. If it's any help I think it takes a while for them to break in. I have 2 pairs that are slowly getting more comfortable with each wear. My seller name on ebay is "herkillingjar". I hope to start adding some stuff tonight. I think this link should work: http://shop.ebay.com/herkillingjar
If you ever see something you like just let me know and I can arrange shipping (I don't normally ship overseas) :)