Thursday, September 16, 2010

venturing into the city...


Hi all,

A couple weeks ago I bought two tickets for a night-time monument cruise via the local GroupOn site. Tonight is the night we decided to redeem them. I haven't been on a boat since I was about 10, and I am both nervous and very excited about tonight. I decided to go with a nautical navy look, and kept my accessories simple. I've brought along a khaki trench coat and a scarf in case it gets cooler on the water.

I hope you all have a lovely day!

Cardigan: Old Navy ($23, March 2010)
Striped tee: Target ($3.24, August 2010)
Jeans: Calvin Klein ($48, January 2010)
Sandals: Clark's Outlet ($50, July 2010)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft via Ebay (2008)

3 Click here to comment :):

Natalie said...

I really love the colors and the stripes!!

Iris said...

I love the nauticl theme! The corsage detail on the sweater is really great :)

K said...

Thanks Natalie!

Hi Iris-I'm a sucker for this rosette/floral trend that's been going on. I'm glad you like it :)