Friday, September 3, 2010

yay for 3 day weekends!


Good morning everyone,

Since I consider this cardigan to be very spring/summer-like my time to wear it is getting shorter and shorter. Although I could bust it out on a winter day (while layering 20 things over it) to make the day a little brighter. But that's getting a bit ahead of myself.

Do you all have any plans for the long weekend? My grandmother's 91st birthday is Sunday so we're going to go to my aunt's house for dinner. D and I ordered a special ice cream cake from coldstone that we're going to give her tonight and I can't wait to try and fit 91 candles on it. And don't even get me started on trying to find a gift for her. I mean, what do you buy a 91 year old woman that can't see? Needless to say, my options are limited. This year I'm going to print out a picture from the beach trip and put it in a frame for her. I figure she has 30 pictures of my cousins up everywhere so she should vary it up a little :)

Happy Friday!

Cardigan: Nordstrom ($45, May 2010)
Yellow shirt: Gap Outlet ($12, July 2010)
Jeans: Target ($20.98, August 2010)
Sandals: Clarks Outlet ($45, July 2010)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft ($10?, 2009)

0 Click here to comment :):